POSITION OVERVIEW AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As Kindly's userbase is now growing fast, and the product is finding its way into the hands of more and more global users, we are now looking for someone to help us scale operations accordingly.
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will be a key member of the Convertelligence executive team and help us establish and build the marketing department for our platform. The CMO will have responsibility for all brand and marketing activities including: the Kindly landing page, user growth, SEO, social media, brand design, positioning, product marketing, communication and awareness. In addition, working closely with other key internal stakeholders, the CMO will have a strong role in client acquisition, conversion strategies, and customer advocacy.
Although our office is in Oslo, we welcome applicants from anywhere, and relocation to Oslo is not necessarily a requirement. You will have to travel to Oslo from time to time, especially in the beginning, but a decent Wi-Fi will be enough for day-to-day operations. You will need full professional proficiency in English. Speaking Norwegian is a bonus, but not a requirement.
Your qualifications and experience
- You've got experience from a role in marketing, preferably 6+ years, and at least 3 years of marketing leadership.
- You have a degree in a business or marketing-related subject.
- You can develop successful global content and marketing campaigns.
- You've previously created a lead funnel using various marketing channels, such as email campaigns, events, and online campaigns.
- You have the ability to effectively align marketing efforts with the sales team’s goals and objectives.
- You are familiar with brand development and positioning.
- You've got experience with coordinating and overseeing all external communication and offline events.
- You can submit sound and achievable budget projections and recommendations.
- You're able to maintain highly collaborative working relationships with other employees.
- You can evaluate, recruit, motivate, reward, manage and retain an exceptional team.
- If you've got experience working at a startup, we'll see it as a big plus.
- Experience with leading a growth company's go-to-market strategy is a big plus but not a requirement.
If you check at least 6 of these 12 boxes, we would love to hear from you.
You're a person with a global curiosity and mindset. Maybe you speak several languages? And maybe you've got international business experience? Either way, you need to be passionate about our vision and exhibit exceptional management skills and the ability to engage and inspire the team.
- You're a great listener and collaborator.
- You're an excellent communicator.
- You've got an inquisitive nature and you get creative when you're solving problems.
- You're a strong leader, with a great work ethic and a drive to succeed.
- You can encourage team members to make autonomous decisions.
- You're structured and highly organized, but also efficient and autonomous.
- You're a good and credible representative of the company, both internally and externally.
- You've got an analytical mindset and therefore able to include a data-driven approach to our marketing efforts.
- You have the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to help shape our growth initiatives.
We offer competitive terms and an exciting and energetic working environment.
To apply, please send us a cover letter and CV. You can write your application in English or Norwegian.